Thursday, May 17, 2007

EVERYBODY FEELING BETTER

The last few weeks have been rough! Everybody has been sick! We had strep throat, the 3 big boys had impetigo, Little Paul and Joshua had earaches, I had mastitis and the to top it all off Matthew had an allergic reaction to the Penicillin the doctor gave him. Within about 30 minutes after taking it he said "Mommy I think I have poison Ivy". I went and looked at his arm and it looked bad within a few more minutes he had rashes all over him. I called the doctor and he said if he starts having any difficulty breathing to go to the E.R. by ambulance. Thank the LORD his breathing was fine. We now know that he is allergic to Penicillin and the doctor says that the first time that you have a reaction to it, it's not that bad but the second time you are exposed to it it can really be bad. So his medical charts have been changed and we will be really careful to make sure he doesn't get it again.

No comments: