Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Exploring Countries and Cultures Curriculum

We will be starting our new curriculum in January. It is Exploring Countries and Cultures by My Fathers World Homeschool Curriculum. I am so excited! I think the boys will really like it (me too!). Exploring Countries and Cultures is a one year Geography Unit study. After that it is followed by 3 or 4 years of History and then you can repeat the cycle. In January the boys will be learning how to read maps and globes and then we will start our tour of countries. The curriculum is very missions based and I hope to use a lot of the information from The Voice of God such as the Catch the Visions and their website to go along with the places we will be learning about. I'm sure I will be blogging about it as we go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job Sweetpea...Mom